Dongsuh Industry with the vision of the wood industry
Dongsuh Industry is equipped with various mobile vehicles and devices for logging, clearing & gruffing, small-size transportation, collection and chipping
|Quality|| · 100% pure hardwood processed product
· Use of coloring elements safe for animals and plants
· Even coloring
· No change of colors
· More than 3 years of stability from heat-induced discoloration
|Shape|| · Woodchips - Species of tree : Pine
· Size : 1-4cm (more than 955 of volume for good fit)
· Bark volume rate : less than 0.3%
|Color|| · Standard - Brown, Red, Green, Blue, and Yellow
· Order - Manufacturable after customer consultation
|Packing size||50L, 1000L|
Reduces the opportunity of getting weed seeds exposed to sunlight and makes it hard to germinate
Saves maintenance cost for landscaping by suppressing occurrence of weeds
Lowers the transmission of sunlight to soil and reduces a temperature change in soil
Lowers a soil temperature in summer and serves as a lagging material in winter
Suppresses evaporation on the surface
Suppresses occurrence of weeds that require a lot of moisture and prevents the loss of moisture
Blocks or mitigates a shock on the surface, and controls the flow of run-off water to prevent erosion
Supplies organic matters to soil by getting woodchips rotten (change soil structure to aggregated structure)
Improves a capacity of substitution of hydrogen ion concentration (pH) and cations in soil
By nutrition and decomposition of woodchips
The soil surface on the mulching bottom has large nutrition availability thanks to increased activity of microorganisms.
Suppresses soil scattering on the surface by covering soil on the surface
Reduces dust occurrence and expects absorption effect
Supplies nutrition continuously through gradual decomposition of woodchips
Establishes conditions good for plant growth (soil, temperature, nutrients, etc.)
Rain drops and spring cooler spraying causes attachment of soil particles to plants, which triggers blight damage.
Mulching reduces soil splattering so that it decreases the chance of infection.
A variety of microorganisms are involved in the decomposition of woodchips.
A mulched space helps to conserve bio diversity.
Increases landscape of plants
Comparative effect of plants and lawn
Increases efficiency of lawn management
- Woodchips can be reduced in decomposition. Refill as much as the reduced volume.
- The place that needs good appearance is dependent on a degree of discoloration of woodchips.
- When woodchips are decomposed, activity of microorganisms causes lack of nitrogen.
- What is desirable for plant growth is to apply a recommended fertilizer to soil before mulching.
- If nitrogen continues to lack for more than 2 months despite of fertilizer use, a thick of mulching needs to be changed.
|Diameter of tree trunk(㎜)||Diameter of mulching treatment plot(㎜)|